The Wall Revisited
In the pink oval tin is a project that I've been mulling over for a year or so that is about to get some work done on it-need to put the pieces near each other and do some more searching for the rest, but it has a Japanese thread to it and that's the most I can say about it right now, because that's all I know for sure. Since there are no pictures, one might think I don't really do much art which would be true, but I do a lot of things that work in that direction, and the mind is full of it-
pf goldbug says she's full of it all right. Hush, bug, I'll talk to you later.
Why does it sound like I'm talking to myself here? Because I haven't had any comments so that's exactly what's happening. Do I feel foolish yet? Sure, but writing is the thing, the audience will have to self select sooner or later. Gotta take a nap-emma

1 Comments:
Hey, what am I, chopped liver? No, I'm a bona-fide comment so don't think anyone isn't looking over your shoulder. ha ha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home