Wednesday, July 23, 2008

first ever blog

Hello out there: My name is Emma aka "Nana" but then who my age isn't? Just learning this blog thing, so, the first subject to tackle IS age. What's the big deal? Well, I look very much my age-photo's later-but feel different every day-sometimes young and frisky and sometimes old and grisly. Someone told me that we wrinklies have a serious place in society because we know STUFF. Now you know what the name of the blog means. The p.f. is a secret for now.

Anyway, this is seriously exhilarating to think that I may actually have created this blog all by myself-you see it's very frustrating coming to this computer miracle as late as I did, so every little progress is exciting-not fighting it any longer-growth is the goal, and there's nothing that can't be accomplished if it's important. It is important, because it suits the way I live-I have no problem being alone and like to stay home a lot, but also like to communicate with intelligent life forms. Speaking of intelligence, just realized it is 3:00 a.m. and my little clerking job starts at 8:00 a.m. Will make this first post short and see what happens. More tomorrow evening, God willing and the creek don't rise. emma

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2008 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Judy Wise said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Now get some pictures up here so we can peek into your private life (lol) - there's nothing more fun that snooping around in your p. f. stuff. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home