I thought I just saw a photo on this page, but alas, I jerked defeat from the jaws of success. Oh, crap if you knew how close I was to just ripping this computer from it's desk and out of my life!!
Well, I'm having a leetle smoke right now (relax, it's just a misty light 120) and that will calm me down and I will try again. I guess I could edit this frustration and anger out of the blog, but no, that's part of the journey this old gal is on-GROWTH-remember, that's the plan. Goldbug says-don't sweat the small stuff, chickie, it's only a blog. You will see a picture of pf goldbug and who he is soon enough, but for now just work with me. Going to post this and try the picture thing again in case this wants to disappear whilst I learn. thanks, emma-p.s. going to quit using caps a lot-they irritate me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home