Monday, February 8, 2010

still at it

Okay, okay, I'm still trying-don't you hate that? I am working on some fun, maybe even "cool" stuff-an idea I've had and been refining for a year or so and it's starting to cook-of course, I am bashful and scared to death to let it out and yada yada everybody knows that feeling-but my camera equipment and computer skills are both gathering dust, so that needs to be attended to and all things in their time-when I feel proud enough it will get done-Of course, knowing about all of Judy's trials are making me see that time is of the essence-if not now, when. In the old days I would stay up all night working on a quilt or other project because I was happy happy doing it-then one day I thought I needed to sleep and conserve energy-guess where that went.



So, tonight I played and took an idea where I wanted it to go, damn the consequences and if I'm tired at work tomorrow-tough sh--. Need to make a valentine for my sister-her birthday is the 14th so I try to send her a fun package of gag gifts and candy-have wanted to make a homemade valentine for oh, twenty years or so, and that is next project. How fun is that? Especially for my little Marji-the funnier the better.



Well, I am confident that Judy will be all straightened out and soon-she's a tough little bird don't ya know! Back to the workshop-Emma p.s. soon there will be a new picture of little miss Emma- all grown up and walking and talking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home