Monday, December 14, 2009

been a long time

It's been a year since I posted anything, and too much has happened to remember and not enough has happened to get excited about it. Going to make a point of getting it to be a real blog and actually try to get people to READ it once in awhile. It so happens that at this moment-whoosh, ping, gosh, BIG BLANK, so will try again later when I'm not feeling the pressure. Such a boob-later, Emma-no pics-dust on the camera-there's something to work at!!

1 Comments:

At December 15, 2009 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Judy Wise said...

Well people are sitting here with their nose pushed to the screen waiting so get off yer duff and take some pictures. BTW, I decluttered my bathroom closet this morning. Watched a show on hoarders last night and freaked myself out --- saw too much of my own proclivities there. heeeee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home