help!!
I keep trying to remember how to get pics up and nothing is working. If one picture is here I will be happy, but not beside myself. Will say hello to my one and only fan-Hi Judy! It's fun, but exasperating-takes up a lot of room, also motivating me to get organized. Will keep trying on the photos, but who knows what will come up-not I said the fly. as always, "stuff" WAIT! I have images-one came up twice-details!! Just showing some of the things I use-as in a big plastic play tray that I got at a closeout joint that I haunt a lot-very handy as it will hold liquid mess in place. Also a two-tiered lazy susan so I can turn and work without handling wet plaster-fun, huh? $1.00 at the thrift store. A pizza cutter and an egg tray-smoosh the bottom of the egg tray into wet plaster-fun circles. I am very into circle research these days. Bye again-"stuff"

1 Comments:
okay, first you press the picture icon and then you load the picture. you did it before so i know you can. and thank you for the wake up call this morning; karma in action!! ((hug))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home